Access Intelligence, LLC has an immediate opening for a Reporter to work within our Aerospace group. The Reporter will be responsible for writing and editing self-directed news and feature stories for Aviation Today, Avionics, Rotor & Wing and other special projects as assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop daily content and story ideas for flagship Avionics & Rotor and Wing publications
- Write news stories for other aerospace e-letters across Aviation Today
- Write content for aerospace premiums
- Coordinate and moderates aerospace webinars; secures panelists, sets tone
- Proofread and provides production support for publications as requested
- Assist editor in developing other revenue-generating ideas/concepts for the publication
- Represent all brands and ancillary products at industry events and more informal get-togethers
- Assist in coordination of speakers for events
- Four-year degree in Journalism, English, Communications or other relevant field or commensurate experience
- Two to four years of publishing/magazine experience
- Proficiency with desktop publishing word processing software and knowledgeable in effective use of graphic design
- Understanding of and ability to apply copyright laws
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Industry experience preferred
Qualified candidates should submit resume, writing samples, and cover letter (including salary requirements) to email@example.com.
Access Intelligence is a leading worldwide information and marketing company that provides unparalleled business intelligence and integrated...