Duties will include researching, gathering material, writing and presenting stories on air – both live in the field and on set. The reporter will also take pictures and video to contribute daily to the station’s digital platforms.
Candidates must have excellent writing and presentation skills. The individual must be able to handle breaking news and exercise strong editorial judgment. They must be an aggressive and accurate reporter who knows how to dig up a story and then tell it in a clear, compelling and concise way.
- Researching, gathering, writing news stories
- Presenting stories live on air on the news set and in the field
- Contributing to all digital platforms
- Must be able to work flexible hours including morning, nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Two to three years reporting at a commercial TV station
To Apply: Send resume to:
Amy Beveridge/News Reporter Opening
99 Danville Corner Road
Auburn, ME 04210
No phone calls or emails please
Hearst Television Inc. - 13 months ago
Hearst Television, a national multi-media company, owns and operates 29 local television stations and two local radio stations, serving 30 U...