Posting Job Title: Reporting & Analytics Manager, Contractor Remittance
Requisition #: 147662BR
Posting Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The purpose of this position is to oversee and drive the development of complex analytical tools and external reports to support key stakeholders in managing Contractor costs and processes, all in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies, procedures, quality, standards, customer needs, and applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee may also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by Leadership as required.
Time Warner Cable may need to revise or change job duties as the need arises.
This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Ensures that each tool is properly capturing work and that all processes are in line with contractual obligations as set forth by the field installation services agreement.
- Develops and manages detailed Contract Labor reporting such as weekly tracking of expenditures verses Outlook/Budget, points per job and task analyses by Contractor and area of management, and monthly comparisons across areas and markets.
- Interacts with Accounting and Finance to provide detailed reporting and forecasting of Contract Labor expenses to support month-end accruals, capitalization, and overall trends.
- Refine Remittance advanced business rules to capture coding exceptions and to ensure the most accurate vendor payout.
- Reviews and maintains all system processes including rate tables, error reviews, and other internal controls.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ YEARS OF MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Documents process narratives for each tool and ensures proper SOX compliance and documentation.
- Work closely with Area and Market leaders to provide them with valuable analytics and reporting to support business practices and make financial decisions.
- Tracks invoice payment cycle, reviews payment terms, and reports on average payment days and discounts saved.
Finance or related field required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting,
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SPECIFIC SKILLS/ EXPERTISE
- Three to Five years of experience in a Finance/Accounting role
- 2-4 years of previous supervisory experience.
Must be able to communicate effectively and concisely to all levels of management, both internal and with external business partners.
- Advanced PC skills particularly in the use of Excel is required.
- Strong analytical skills and financial modeling
- Ability to analyze transactions, develops detailed reporting, and drives innovative solutions to complex problems in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Strong communication skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/ YEARS OF MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Maintains poise under pressure with ability to adapt to changing priorities, develop alternative solutions, and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced work environment.
- Action-oriented, energetic individual needing little direction or supervision. Possess a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees and the Company.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to proactively track the timely and accurate payment of multiple weekly invoices from creation to final payment.
- Overtime will be required
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/ AND OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Experience with PeopleSoft; specific modules related to the GL and Accounts Payable
- Knowledge in ICOMS / AS400 and or CSG a plus, including the ability to navigate and research within the system, as well as to gather information to resolve inquires.
- Sequel knowledge a big plus
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
SCOPE/ OTHER SIGNIFICANT ATTRIBUTES OF THE JOB
Travel - aprox 10%
FCC Unit_TWC: 0593
Controlling Establishment ID: 00232 - Raleigh Atlantic Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...