Parametric is a Seattle-based investment management firm focused on the delivery of rules-based, risk-controlled investment strategies, including alpha-seeking equity, alternative and options strategies, as well as implementation services including customized equity, traditional overlay and centralized portfolio management. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance with investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT.
Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp., one of the world’s most dynamic global asset management companies.
The Reporting & Performance Analyst is responsible for a wide variety of duties related to performance, generating reports and all other tasks not relating to specific accounts. They serve as the hub through which information is collated and disseminated. This role provides product and firm data externally via web portals, questionnaires, RFP’s and index/benchmark analysis.
- Complete all types of RFP’s, Due Diligence Questionnaires as well as manage other similar requests.
- Assist in the transition and maintenance of the RFP response database (Qvidian).
- Work with sales teams to understand client needs and to create customized RFP responses that highlight the firm’s strategic and competitive advantage.
- Develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts with particular attention to developing strong investment/product knowledge.
- Take ownership of the RFP process from beginning to end.
- Track the RFP progress and develop monthly and quarterly RFP metrics reports.
- Create high quality and accurate answers for institutional products.
- Ensure Investment Manager and Consultant databases are populated.
- Responsible for quarterly, monthly and ad hoc data reporting.
- Perform performance attribution on accounts.
- Calculate, validate and maintain composite performance.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in finance or accounting.
- 4-6 years previous experience in the financial services industry.
- At least three years supervisory experience preferred.
- Well organized, self-starter with the ability to analyze information and support the staff.
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Advent and APL experience a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Applications with strong skills in Excel.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with others on all levels both internally and externally.
A veritable supermarket of investing, Eaton Vance offers more than 100 mutual funds and manages investments for retail, high-net-worth,...