Parametric is a Seattle-based investment management firm focused on the delivery of rules-based, risk-controlled investment strategies, including alpha-seeking equity, alternative and options strategies, as well as implementation services including customized equity, traditional overlay and centralized portfolio management. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance with investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT.
Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp., one of the world’s most dynamic global asset management companies.
The Reporting & Performance Team Lead is responsible for supervising a group which handles a range of duties related to performance, generating reports and data on a strategy level. This group serves as the hub through which information is collated and disseminated. This role provides product and firm data externally via web portals, Questionnaires, RFP’s and index/benchmark analysis.
- Delegate tasks and monitor all pending deadlines.
- Ensure that all deliverables are thoroughly completed before the deadline.
- Supervise the responsibilities and tasks of the Reporting and Performance Team.
- Manage the completion of RFP’s, Due Diligence Questionnaires as well as manage other similar requests.
- Assist in the transition and maintenance of the RFP response database (Qvidian).
- Manage the relationship with the sales teams to understand client needs and to create customized RFP responses that highlight the firm’s strategic and competitive advantage.
- Develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts with particular attention to developing strong investment/product knowledge.
- Create high quality and accurate answers for institutional products.
- Assist Reporting and Analysis Supervisor with GIPS compliance tasks as necessary.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- 4-year degree, preferably in related discipline such as economics, finance or marketing.
- Ideal candidate has 3 to 5 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- 3-4 years of proven RFP writing experience.
- 1-2 years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Strong math with working knowledge of statistics and equity risk models.
- Must possess a high level of initiative and have demonstrated ability to create a coordinated team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in maintaining a data response repository.
- Proficient in Excel, using PivotTables and V-Lookups.
- A full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures, in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Knowledge of Qvidian, CAPS, GIPS, eVestment Alliance, Factset, Powerpoint, Excel, MSOffice applications.
Eaton Vance - 12 months ago
A veritable supermarket of investing, Eaton Vance offers more than 100 mutual funds and manages investments for retail, high-net-worth,...