Posting Job Title: Reporting Analyst, Contractor Remittance
Requisition #: 147267BR
Posting Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The purpose of this position is to develop complex analytical tools and reports to ensure accurate billing and detailed reporting of Contractor activity both internally and externally, all in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies, procedures, quality, standards, customer needs, and applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee may also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by Leadership as required. Time Warner Cable may need to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ YEARS OF MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: (Required skills are those that the candidate MUST have in order to be considered for the role)
- Develops and manages detailed Contract Labor reporting such as a daily tracking of expenditures verses Outlook/Budget, points per task analyses by Contractor and area of management, and daily top ten high dollar work orders for additional field review.
- Interacts with Accounting and Finance to provide detailed reporting and forecasting of Contract Labor and material expenses to support month-end accruals and capitalization.
- Supports ad-hoc reporting and variance analysis for work order activity trends, Contractor comparisons, and various spending by task and job analysis.
- Drives standardization of Remittance processes, code usage, and overall process flow. Compares and evaluates Contractual exhibits and tasks/rates to streamline processes across the Company.
- Tracks invoice payment cycle, reviews payment terms, and reports on average payment days and discounts saved.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/ YEARS OF MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance required
- 3-5 years of experience in a Finance role.
- Advanced PC skills particularly in the use of Excel is required.
- Ability to analyze transactions, develop detailed reporting, and drive innovative solutions to complex problems in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and concisely to all levels of management, both internal and with external business partners.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to proactively track the timely and accurate payment of multiple weekly invoices from creation to final payment.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/ AND OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Experience with PeopleSoft; specific modules related to the GL and Accounts Payable
- Knowledge in ICOMS / AS400 and or CSG a plus, including the ability to navigate and research within the system, as well as to gather information to resolve inquires.
- Sequel knowledge a plus
FCC Unit_TWC: 0593
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Accounting preferred)
Controlling Establishment ID: 00232 - Raleigh Atlantic Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...