" Reporting Analyst "
with one of our direct clients in Atlanta, Georgia
for initial contract duration of 6 + months.
Vendors and candidates with H1B,TN VISA status are NOT eligible for this position.
Position within Client Technology Operations focused on supporting performance reporting for Wholesale Carrier and Strategic commercial customer accounts.
• Implement, administer, and report reliability and availability performance measurements for commercial and Wholesale Carrier accounts. Determine and implement corrective/preventive action programs in conjunction with local and national business primes.
• Perform internal and external post incident reporting to document root cause and corrective actions for significant network events.
• Support ongoing needs of the commercial accounts sales team relative to network reliability.
• Partner with change control organization to support carrier notification processes.
• Identify and report on events across the Enterprise to support Ethernet Performance Management Reporting for commercial and wholesale Carrier accounts.
• 5 + years of experience in related field. (i.e., Engineering or IT Operations)
• Experience with commercial or carrier customer support for Cable, IP, or Telephony organization.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Demonstrated leadership, process, and project management skills.
• BS/BA in related discipline (i.e., Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems)
• Results oriented with a sense of urgency
• Ability to lead teams
• Influencing skills
• Ability to lead change
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Coaching / mentoring
3i People, Inc. - 13 months ago