Chartis’ Executive Liability Division has an opportunity available on its Reporting Team.
Performance objectives in this role are as follows:
- Generating reports using existing processes (in MS Access or MS Excel) and modify these reports according to requirements provided by user community
- Guide management in gathering requirements for creation of or changes to Standard Reports/Ad-hoc reporting requests
- Create ad-hoc reports or data sets using Standard Reporting Applications or SQL to extract data and Excel to format results
- Analyze results and provide narrative summaries to senior management
In addition, the reports outlined above, the Reporting analyst will provide support to Executive Liability to areas including, but not limited to:
- Creating various reporting tools (typically in MS Access)
- Project support as needed
- Monitor current reporting systems and provide updates as needed
- Partner with database support team to ensure all team’s goals are included
In addition, this person will be expected to:
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Maintain data standards and adhere to reporting guidelines
- Two to five years of experience in fields of Insurance, Finance, or Banking, generating a wide variety of reports.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL.
- Strong analysis ability.
- Able to work in a past faced environment under time constraints.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Troubleshooting – able to quickly errors and present logical solutions.
- Though not required, the following is highly desirable:
- Experience with SalesForce
- Process mapping experience
- Knowledge in MS Project and Visio
American International Group - 17 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...