This position supports all analytic efforts of the company’s mortgage operations. This includes creating, managing, analyzing and delivering reports that meet the needs of staff and senior management. The position also supports business process improvement efforts including projects to leverage technology to increase productivity, quality and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with report creation, management, analysis and delivery.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and ad-hoc reports required by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Daily reports include mortgage originations pipeline, secondary marketing pipeline, pricing rate sheet, funding projections, and warehouse facility reconciliation.
- Weekly reports include presentable summary reports, charts and graphs for management or senior management.
- Monthly reports include key performance indicators (KPI), mortgage production, budget vs. actual performance, advertising campaigns results, secondary market deliveries, quality control findings, repurchase requests, Freddie Mac’s exclusionary list update, compensatory fees analysis, holdback reconciliation, pool buy-outs, and investor scorecards.
- Quarterly reports include Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) state-specific mortgage call reports and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) reconciliation.
- Semi-annual reports including screening all Lakeview associates and management through HUD’s Limited Denial of Participation List, GSA’s Excluded Parties List, and Freddie Mac’s Exclusionary List.
- Annual reports include budget preparation, HMDA submission, operational reviews.
- Ad Hoc reports include mostly regulatory/investor reports required as a result of an audit.
- Perform ad hoc analytical requests and research projects as requested by management.
- Annual compliance training (company policies & procedures)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, not just a data gatherer.
- Attention to details is critical.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and maintains focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA graduates will also be considered.
- Mortgage industry or real estate knowledge a plus, as is previous experience in an analytical or reporting environment.
- Management consulting experience is also a positive.