This position supports all analytic efforts of the company’s internal and external servicing business including loan-level and portfolio tracking, report/dashboard development and analysis, working with several departments and managing projects. The position also supports business process improvement efforts including projects to enhance automation, quality, and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports and dashboards to support default administration departments
- Analyze existing portfolios for trends and performance.
- Extract existing data to manipulate/calculate/format into presentable reports, charts and graphs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and events.
- Perform ad hoc analytical requests and research projects for internal parties.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and maintains focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects and/or CAS a plus.
- Experience in creating Business Intelligence Dashboards is a plus
- Mortgage industry or real estate knowledge is required.
Bayview Asset Management - 4 months ago