CVP, www.cvpcorp.com, a strategic business and technology services firm, is a seeking a highly analytical and talented Reporting Analyst to join our growing team in Baltimore, MD.
The Reporting Analyst will assist with the development and integration of reports and analytics throughout the various client processes to achieve baseline performance based on the established client metrics in a timely fashion. This is a career-building opportunity to deliver reporting analytics to our client, sharpening your data analysis and performance analytics expertise.
The Reporting Analyst will perform the following:
To be qualified for this opportunity, candidates must possess the following:
- Aggregate and consolidate client performance data to provide initial diagnostic and analysis for business intelligence;
- Become knowledgeable on the client's infrastructure and processes to ensure effective and measureable analysis recommendations;
- Understand formal business analytics, process improvement and project management principles to support CVP project management methodology and lifecycle;
- Research and present to team industry best practices on business analytics and performance management;
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation on all processes owned by this role;
- Actively participate and contribute to the Business Analytics learning community.
To be considered immediately for this opportunity, please submit your resume online at http://www.cvpcorp.com/careers. Read more about Customer Value Partners at www.cvpcorp.com.
- Demonstrated experience with data gathering, performance reporting and analytics;
- Exposure to (or certification in) process improvement, project management or software development methodologies, i.e. PMP, Six Sigma, MCSE;
- Prior work experience in a production/performance-based environment (healthcare or quality assurance/control preferred);
- Proven ability to transform information and to research new information and incorporate findings into delivery product/approach;
- Intermediate to advanced skill set in statistical and analysis software packages, i.e. MS Excel- QI macros, MS Access, Minitab, QI Macros, SQL;
- Intermediate to advanced skill set in professional report writing and design software applications, i.e. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Cognos, Business Objects;
- Strong ability to learn new tools and to provide thought leadership in an effort to become a subject matter expert and highly relied upon client partner;
- Strong analytical skills; proven ability to work within a process rich environment;
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills;
- Proficient independent research skills;
- Solid ability to develop and author formal documentation which can be published both internally and externally;
- Bachelor's Degree.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Customer Value Partners - 6 months ago
An award-winning business and IT consultancy, CVP is the premier partner to help organizations build effective customer relationships and...