Responsible for report creation using SQL queries, and for assisting partners in transmitting data files to Genesis, ensuring that those files and reports contain the necessary data and are properly formatted.
- Perform queries and manipulate large data sets using SQL or similar query tools.
- Construct and update monthly, weekly and daily reporting.
- Act as a single point of contact for partner communications regarding data transfer.
- Perform regular audits of data and reports to assure accuracy.
- Execute scripts using SQL or similar tools to create new data sets and files.
- Perform ad-hoc queries and create ad-hoc reports to support analysis, marketing, and operational areas of the company.
- Communicate effectively with various levels of management throughout the organization including outside vendors, partners and consultants.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities using strong quantitative, analytical and verbal skills.
- Two or more years of related work experience with SQL queries and datasets.
- Must possess strong communication skills, extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills and analytical thinking ability.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel required.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, Computer Science or related field.
Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc. - 13 months ago