The Reporting Analyst is primarily responsible for understanding and preparing the reporting requirements throughout GPIM. They will assist in the monitoring of reporting activities to ensure on time and accurate creation of client, financial, regulatory and ad-hoc reporting requests. The Operating Reporting Analyst will also assist in the coordination and development of automating reporting capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the production of GPIM standard and custom reporting requirements (daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, annual) to internal and external clients, vendors and regulatory agencies.
• Assist in performing quality control checks.
• Assist in the coordination of data management and information flow into, and out of, the data warehouse in order to support report production.
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the firm’s business, investment strategies, data, policies and procedures.
• Actively participate in performing an inventory analysis of existing client reports and metrics across multiple departments.
• Assist in identifying and developing enhanced reporting capabilities and systems enhancements.
• Assist in evaluating and providing input on improving department processes and prepare documentation on department processes as required.
• Minimum of 5 years investment industry experience. Preferably in an Institutional Operations, Client Servicing or Reporting capacity.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients.
• Experience in gathering, organizing and reporting various information and data.
• Strong attention to detail and high level of accountability.
• Self motivated, enthusiastic and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to initiate and drive change.
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth critical thinking.
• Ability to successfully analyze issues and see them through to conclusion.
• Willingness to learn and be flexible to changing business needs.
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and technical aptitude.
• Works well in a fast paced environment, while being able to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with an expert knowledge of Excel.
• Report creation experience a plus (Business Objects).
• Must successfully pass a background check.
• Located in Chicago office.
Compensation: Base salary plus discretionary bonus.
Guggenheim Investments represents the investment management division of Guggenheim Partners, LLC, which consist of investment managers with approximately $150 billion in combined total assets. Collectively, we have had a long, distinguished history of serving institutional investors, ultra-high-net-worth individuals, family offices and financial advisors. We offer clients a wide range of differentiated capabilities built on a commitment to investment excellence.
Our business is firmly rooted in the discipline of the institutional money management: our DNA is etched with the rigor of managing risk. Each of our investment teams brings a unique expertise and point of view about what drives asset and market behavior, and what drives risk and reward.
Over the years, our clients have valued us for our tradition of independence, thought leadership, purposeful innovation and nimbleness we believe not readily found in other asset managers. We are answerable only to our clients and our commitment to their success.
Guggenheim Partners is a privately held global financial services firm with more than $180 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2013 and includes consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $39 billion.
We provide asset management, investment banking and capital markets services, insurance, institutional finance and investment advisory solutions to institutions, governments and agencies, corporations, investment advisors, family offices and individuals.
We are headquartered in New York and Chicago and serve our clients from more than 2
6 offices in eight countries. For more information about Guggenheim Partners, visit guggenheimpartners.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Guggenheim Partners - 16 months ago
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $210 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2014....