International Rectifier is a pioneer and world leader in Power Management Technology. If you are interested in a career with a company dedicated to developing products to save the worlds energy, look no further. IR values innovation, results orientation, quality and social responsibility and promotes a performance work environment.
The Reporting Specialist/Analyst* will be instrumental in supporting the business in data mining, analytics and reporting, as well as internal training on SAP reporting and how to view/extract master and transactional data. This position provides functional expertise in the data viewing, gathering and reporting functions of specific SAP modules, supporting the needs of Business Management, Demand Planning and Customer Service.
This position requires strong verbal and written communications skills, strong Microsoft Office and Sharepoint skills, and an intermediate level of experience in SAP ERP and APO modules. This person will be adept at leveraging his or her skills and experience when interacting with, training and supporting various departments and end users.
Duties & Responsibilities:
•Execute daily BOP realignments such as reconfirming scheduling agreements and sales orders, as well as any other manual adjustments as needed for Demand Planning optimization.
•Extracts demand, supply and master data information from SAP through multiple interfaces such as VMI Demand, Parts Master data, Inventory and Die Bank values and prepares files for widespread distribution.
•Executes several daily and weekly critical reports for the Business, including Backlog and Billings, Forecast Account Supply Tracking, CVC Report, etc. Proficient in testing and manipulating reports in Business Objects as well as direct SAP T-Codes.
•Publish corporate revenue reports on behalf of Reporting Manager.
•Key contributor for End User testing of new enhancements or break-fixes in the DP, BM and CS groups, especially testing related to Reports.
•Provide internal training to DP, BM, BU and CS teams when and if required on navigation, use and extraction of data from SAP, as well as reporting functionality. Serve as one of the key “Super Users” for APO/ERP trouble-shooting for the above groups.
Experience, Competencies, Skills, and Job Experiences:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2 + years expertise in the most recent versions of the SAP ERP and APO modules.
• Experience working with a pre-configured SAP solution.
• Proficient in working collaboratively and productively in an environment amongst and with IT technical staff, non-technical end-users, and multiple levels of management, and without direct supervision.
• Must be highly self-motivated with an analytical approach in dealing with projects and issues; possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic; be a good communicator, possessing good verbal and strong interpersonal skills.
• Preference for high-tech industry experience, and especially semiconductor industry.
International Rectifier - 18 months ago
International Rectifier (IR) is a top maker of power management semiconductors, which refine the electricity flowing into a device from a...