The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day production, maintenance, and development of reports and data solutions at RoundPoint. This role will focus on understanding business processes and data, interpreting customer requirements and specifications, and developing meaningful analyses and reports to drive business decisions. Qualified candidates will have a proven background performing data mining, analysis, and reporting.
Reports to the VP of Portfolio Management
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interpret customer requirements into actionable specifications
- Mine, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources
- Perform tests for validity, reasonableness, and accuracy through standard methods and application of specific subject-area knowledge
- Develop operational, management, and exception reports in a controlled, production environment
- Perform regular maintenance and testing on production reports
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis services as required to meet business needs
- The right candidate will be flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable with a Microsoft SQL business intelligence environment. He or she must have a proven track record in analyzing and compiling data from multiple sources as well as creating reports for an executive management audience.
- One to three years of recent experience as a Reporting Analyst or another related title in a financial or banking environment
- Strong proficiency with the SQL query language, preferably Microsoft T-SQL
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite package including an expert knowledge of Excel and Access applications
- Demonstrated ability to effective communicate with both internal and external customers, peers, and management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Business Administration
RoundPoint Mortgage Company - 6 months ago