Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline. Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks a Reporting Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Review, analyze and develop reports on a variety of projects.
- Provide professional analytical support to Upper Management.
- Respond to ad hoc query requests as needed.
- Interact daily with employees and management.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of reporting analysis experience.
- Experience with SQL, IQ Query and other reporting tools.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Uline Shipping Supplies - 30+ days ago
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...