Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline. Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks a Reporting Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Review, analyze and develop reports on a variety of projects.
- Provide professional analytical support to Upper Management.
- Respond to ad hoc query requests as needed.
- Interact daily with employees and management.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of reporting analysis experience.
- Experience with SQL, IQ Query and other reporting tools.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Uline Shipping Supplies - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...