POSITION SCOPE The entry-level Reporting Assistant runs reports in response to managerial needs. Uses company data systems to research commission figures and ensure data is reliable. This individual reports to the Customer Analytics Manager. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce and distribute standard daily and weekly reports.
- Research information necessary to calculate agent commissions.
- Attend market customer service conference calls and notate key action items, best practices, and analytics needs.
- Audit second-chance financing records to maintain data integrity.
- Run queries to summarize data from customer satisfaction surveys.
- Compile results of Quality Assurance evaluations of call center associates.
- Offer ad-hoc administrative support to department managers.
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of principles and processes of providing customer service.
- Experience with Siebel or similar applications is a big plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- Client focused and detail-oriented.
- Ability to identify managerial needs by listening to requests and asking follow-up questions.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working with deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to collaborate with several different departments within the company.
Education: Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
00 Market Support
United States [US]