Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
The primary purpose of the Reporting Coordinator is to assist with data entry and setting up reporting web sites. This role will also maintain or adjust reporting web sites as well as take care of simple client inquiries via email or phone.
The Reporting Coordinator is responsible for producing a quality product. The ideal candidate will be highly detailed and client-centered.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in creating and maintaining client websites using proprietary software
- Perform quality assurance checks
- Ensure that all assigned projects are meeting and exceeding established deadlines and quality standards
- Assist clients with questions reguarding access and passwords
- Maintain and document project status and communicate with appropriate internal contacts
- Position is 20-30 hours per week
A high school diploma is required.
Experience in data entry roles that have required a high-level of detail and quality is required.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with internal clients in project set-up. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential. Self-starter with a positive attitude, strong sense of ownership, dedication and the ability to work independently.
MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Specifically Excel experience is required. Customer Relationship Management software experience also a plus, preferably SalesLogix.