The Reporting Manager will have overall responsibility for direct management of a team of approximately 4-5 analysts. This position has significant IT and business side interface and is responsible for sourcing, compiling and interpreting key business, financial, operational and statistical data, analyzing metrics performance, and generating a variety of value-added reports for senior-level executives.
- Ensure the timely and accurate generation of all corporate internal reporting, consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports and databases and manage the various reporting tools utilized by the Company
- Manage a team of reporting analysts to prioritize according to business needs and resources
- Analyze, interpret and report financial and operational performance trends from various channels & departments, identifying areas performing outside of expected results
- Develop efficiencies to increase the effectiveness of reporting and consolidate & maintain departmental reports used internally and externally
- Maintain a reporting schedule and documentation of reporting procedures. Generate and maintain control documentation of reporting procedures to comply with governance audits and regulatory requirements. Will also build audit process to ensure data integrity and efficiency
- Perform ad hoc duties in accordance to business needs
- Advanced proficiency with Cognos Business Intelligence, MS Office Suite, SQL and familiarity with SAS
- Ability to interface with multiple users across the organization and completing requests accurately and timely
- Extreme attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial services strongly preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Statistic, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent degree
Unique & Exclusive to YOU!
· Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Plan
· Casual Dress environment
· Southern California Theme Park Attraction Discount Program
· Shopping and Entertainment Discount Program
· Casual and supportive work environment
· Onsite basketball courts
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation's premier consumer finance lenders. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, the company employs over 1,500 lending professionals, each dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
CashCall has been able to simplify and streamline the loan process, through the seamless coordination of online and offline services to make the process faster, easier and hassle-free.
CashCall Personal Loans and CashCall Mortgage Loans are subsidiaries of CashCall, Inc., each offering a variety of services depending on the applicant’s credit score and needs.
CashCall Mortgage specializes in low interest mortgage loans and home refinancing for borrowers with good credit. Founded by the people who started the very first direct mortgage company in 1995, CashCall Mortgage has streamlined the application and lending process, reducing their own costs and passing these savings on to customers by undercutting larger banks and lenders with lower interest rates no application fees, deposits or points.
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. is one of the nation's premier lenders. Headquartered in Orange, California, the company employs top...