Under the direction of the VP, IT Operations, the Reporting and Data Analyst will use data to identify trends, patterns, and technological opportunities for the business. The Reporting and Data Analyst will also evaluate technology applications for use by the users community.
- Responsible for ensuring the specification and successful implementation of business intelligence solutions.
- Engage users in analysis and evaluation of functional models and prototypes, as well as identify dependencies and priorities.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure functional requirements translate completely and correctly into the technical design.
- Lead the effort in building test case designs and documentation.
- Collaborate with both internal and external departments to transition ad-hoc process to production environment.
- Document plan to achieve final solution.
- Mine current data sources to identify potential issues, as well as determine which data source may be causing unexpected results in the output.
- Review and determine data requirements, query the correct databases, and combine and format data appropriately.
- Create reporting for multi-departmental use.
- Prepare reports and ad hoc queries as required and requested for various operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the Finance Industry; Auto Finance preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Excel, SQL, SQL Data, SSIS, Oracle, SSRS, Ad-hoc Reporting.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to work with technical and non-technical teams and business users.
- Experience in a Microsoft environment a plus.
- Experience in Business Intelligence analysis a plus.
- Experience in business, data and/or finance analysis, and reporting with a solid understanding of data storage structures.
- Strong communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills required.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Veros Credit - 8 months ago