Job Title: |
Provide data reporting, analysis, trending, and recommendations to business management and ensure data integrity, format, collection and presentation.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This individual will be responsible for taking ownership of established Customer Sales and Service Group (CSSG) reporting, scorecards, and metrics. The appropriate candidate will be held accountable for providing timely and accurate fact based decision-making reports by agreed upon timeline. Monthly responsibilities will include, but not limited to, production and ownership of multiple reports, enhancement of reporting processes, partnering with CSSG Depts. to establish “gold copy” reporting standards and definitions, and resolving ad-hoc reporting and data analytic requests. This candidate will also be responsible for developing new reports including defining business requirements, obtaining data sources, designing data structure/formulas, and delivering reporting via automated processes.
- Maintain and enhance existing reporting and scorecards to produce and distribute concise, accurate, and timely reporting and analytics
- Identify and implement reporting process enhancements and automation
- Ensure reporting is produced accurately and within agreed upon due dates
- Develop expertise on CSSGs KPIs and Operation Metrics and field questions and respond and resolve ad hoc requests
- Partner with CSSG depts. and product areas to ensure reporting “gold copy” standards and definitions that continue to evolve with the changing business needs.
- Perform complex data analytics and propose recommendation based on finding as needed.
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Provides detailed data analysis and trending and provides recommendations to management.
- Provides detailed data analysis and trending and provides observations and recommendations for review by management.
- Consults with business partners to determine data reporting, analysis, and timing needs for current and future planning.
- Develops and implements reporting deliverables and timeline for each assigned case.
- Runs complex ad hoc reports on schedule and provides data analysis prior to delivery to business management.
- Researches requests and downloads data in order to prepare exhibits, summaries, presentations, and/or reports for use by business management. Manipulates data using spreadsheet or database applications taking into account technical knowledge of operations, reporting formats, and objectives of data analysis. Investigates and corrects discrepancies.
- Maintains databases, ensures integrity of data, and remains current on applicable business functions and technology tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, and PowerPoint – specifically manipulation of large data sets, graphing, complex formula scripting, and summarizing data for various audiences
- Ability and willingness to seek out new work methods, tools, and principles and incorporate them into existing practices.
- Knowledge and ability to analyze complex databases/systems to reconcile and validate data for quality assurance as well as organize information for presentations
- Must have proven ability to effectively communicate, manage inquiries, and resolve ad hoc requests from associates at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work in a highly matrix organization over multiple locations
- Must be able to retain new information quickly, mange time, meet deadlines, and prioritize/organize work effectively
Additional Desired and Skills:
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Call Center environments a plus
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise appropriate discretion and judgment
Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...