Representative, Business Solutions Call Center-25967
Xcel Energy has an opening for a Representative in our Business Solutions Call Center. This position works as a Commercial Customer Service Representative taking in-bound calls from our small business customers to set up service or settle accounts. Please note: this is not a sales position and commission is not a part of the total compensation. This position will be located at the Data Center (Amarillo, TX) or Larimer (Denver, CO).
The Business Solutions Center Representative's primary responsibility is to provide accurate information to Xcel Energy business customers in a respectful and efficient manner by anticipating the customer's needs, and satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact. Provide business customers with detailed information, recommendations and solutions concerning their energy utilization issues. Responsible for revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Proactive contact with customers via telephone, e-mail and other electronic mediums to provide resolution to critical customer service issues and offer added value products and services.
- Promote value added products and services to business customers. Consistent capture of customer contacts/needs via tracking software.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with customers. Obtain resources to meet their needs in conjunction with the field staff, senior BSC representatives, or third-party providers.
- Research, analyze, and provide solutions for customer needs. Respond accurately and quickly to business customer inquiries about billing issues, gas and electric service, power quality, new/transfer service, rate analysis, building systems, and process equipment.
At Xcel Energy, our customers' quality of life depends on the energy we provide. Every time they flip a switch or turn a dial, they tap into the energy of over 12,000 people working to make life better. As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers.
Xcel Energy has become a leader in the energy industry by demonstrating excellence in environmental performance. Our environmental commitment includes improving air quality, conserving resources, harnessing renewable energy, and protecting wildlife and habitats.
Xcel Energy's vitality comes from our people. It takes professionals in engineering, customer service, linemen, marketing and sales professionals, energy traders, mechanics, finance and accounting professionals and many others to power our company. We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs that include a range of options and coverage levels.
- Two or more years of sales, marketing, or customer service experience and proven results, (outside business experience a plus).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) required.
- A working knowledge of marketing programs, applicable rates, electric and gas delivery, and customer information system desired.
- Ability to work with multiple computer environments while talking on the phone, demonstrated high levels of customer focus, teamwork skills, work plan initiative, and the ability to work without direct supervision needed.
- Successfully pass assessment.
Primary Location: TX-Amarillo
Other Locations: CO-Denver
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xcel Energy has accelerated its energy engine in utility markets across the US. The utility holding company distributes electricity to 3.4...