Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. (MEAU) is seeking a Customer Service Representative II responsible for providing support to MEAU customers and field service personnel. Also, handles entry of notifications, orders, returns and repairs.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer calls for stock requests, pricing, RMA Status and any other issues as needed.
- Process customer orders on a daily basis.
- Create and process customer returns on a daily basis.
- Monitor order status and expedite delivery as required.
- Work with Parts Planner in expediting of product.
- Answer questions regarding shipping status of orders and repairs.
- Follow up RPA Calls.
- Scanning and attaching Purchase orders in DMS System.
- Assist Service and Parts Management with special projects as needed.
- Produce memo, letters and other communication for internal-external distribution.
- Word processing and spreadsheet work as required.
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
- Overtime as required.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
Beneficial Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 or more years Customer service experience
- Customer Call Center Experience
- Bi-Lingual Fluency in B2B Business Spanish and English
- Ability to train new employees
- High level of demonstrated problem solving skills, analysis and decision making
- Basic working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office and Outlook functions
- Excellent telephone personality
- Ability to multi-task, i.e. enter data while communicating on phone
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Fast paced â€“ Team Orientated atmosphere
- Knowledgeable on MEAU Product
's and demonstrates a high level of understanding of the business operations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a business casual environment along with an excellent compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.meau.com
Mitsubishi Electric Automation - 17 months ago