Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Representative, Membership Development - The San Diego Padres (San Diego, Ca)
Please, no phone calls or emails.
If you are an individual seeking the first step in your sports career and are seeking a tremendous career opportunity, the San Diego Padres have an open door. This is an entry-level position focused on selling premium inventory for the San Diego Padres, while also focusing on selling season tickets, group tickets, and suites via the phone and face-to-face presentations. Throughout the program, the individual will be responsible for an individual quota and top performers will be considered for growth opportunities within the San Diego Padres organization. As a whole, the Inside Sales department acts as a talent pipeline to other sales positions, as career growth is the main objective of the program.
• Reports daily to the Membership Devlopment Manager
• Makes 80-100 telephone sales calls per shift from provided lists to set up appointments with leads in order to sell Padres season tickets, group tickets and suites
• Provides top notch customer service to callers from our main ticket line as well as maximizes sales from this source
• Represents the Padres in the most positive way on game days when interacting with clients and prospects at Padres sales tables or at their seats
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Inside Sales Manager
A strong desire to start a career with a team that has ample opportunity for growth. Must possess a strong commitment to the sports industry, a passion for sales, a strong work ethic, competitiveness, a positive team first attitude, and a thirst to learn. Individuals must be self-starters. Individuals must also possess a bachelor’s degree, be comfortable making cold calls, and have appropriate computer efficiency.
The San Diego Padres is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MLB - 14 months ago