- Ensures accuracy of the Order Book through timely and accurate order entry and order proofing of all types of orders through the use of approved systems and processes.
- Ensures proactive communication and partnership between customers, relevant business partners, and Customer Service leadership regarding order issues and changes.
- Ensures effective participation of the escalation process to provide proactive response to relevant issues for all orders.
*Applicable for supervisors only
- Assures high performance and customer focus from all direct reports for cross-functional impact by: *
- Motivating and inspiring team to achieve their highest potential
- Providing ongoing coaching and performance feedback
- Providing the opportunities and tools direct reports need to grow and gain the skills and knowledge needed to realize their potential
- Attracting talent and selecting high caliber people of diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences from both inside and outside of the organization
- Delegating authority and encouraging staff to take calculated risks
- Adapting style to capitalize on different talent
- Assures functional and organizational goals are met by:
- Consistently following approved processes
- Proactively developing internal business relationships
- Demonstrating creativity by generating new ideas
- Replicating successful practices
- Assures a collaborative environment that fosters and values partnerships, diversity, and trust by:
- Demonstrating a passion for meeting customer needs and exceeding customer expectations
- Exhibiting selflessness by helping others
- Sharing resources to improve business results
- Actively seeking the ideas of others and valuing differing perspectives
- Building trust by communicating honestly, directly, and candidly
Position Essential Functions
- Ensures the documentation and record retention in compliance with Internal Audit standards
- Provides timely and accurate order proofing.
- Actively participates in becoming part of a high-performing, cross-functional workforce.
- Participates in on-going systems and process training and development for staff that enhances quality of service and reduces/eliminates manual activities.
- Proactively communicates order exceptions to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Uses a consistent, efficient Order Entry process.
- Participates in relevant special projects as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Significant customer service or retail experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong partnering, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Brown operating system and processes, including SAP (Sales and Distribution, Business Intelligence, Materials Management), preferred
Brown Shoe - 9 months ago
There's no business like the retail and wholesale shoe business for Brown Shoe Company. Brown Shoe operates about 1,100 value-priced...