ArcelorMittal is looking to hire a full-time Representative, Order Fulfillment for the Sales and Marketing Department - Individuals must be willing to relocate should business requirements dictate to the Midwest.
The responsibility of a Customer Representative is to develop and maintain customer relationships along with providing day-to-day customer requirements for assigned high profile customer accounts. Acts as a liaison between the customer and the producing steel mills, processors or storage facilities by coordinating the activities required for the production, sale, and delivery of quality steel products; other tasks as assigned
- Build strong customer relationships with internal and external customers.
- Possesses a working knowledge of plant processes, product characteristics, and systems requirement necessary for the completion of duties.
- Provide customer service; coordinate internal company resources to resolve customer issues, including production, quality, planning, marketing and delivery/ transportation.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests for quotes using generated quotation letter.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding paper work requests.
- Communicate customer and market intelligence internally
- Track order/part status and report to customer.
- Advise customers and Account Managers of orders that will be involved in inter-plant transfers.
- Identify and communicate customer requirements and issues to internal departments and coordinate with internal company resources to address customer needs.
- Provide order prioritization and expediting needs to internal department units including external processors. Expedite material processing through delivery to the customer when needed. Maintain constant contact with External Transportation to make certain all material is moving in a timely manner. If material is not moving in a timely manner, determine issues and lead resolution.
- Identifying order inventory shortages and requesting cross applications and non-scheduled-extra- processing to complete orders and meet customer delivery requirements
- Associates Degree or 2 to 5 years equivalent experience in customer service
- Experience using Database Systems and Microsoft Office Application
ArcelorMittal is an Equal Opportunity Employer