Support management in handling all new business sales processing functions in the field office.
Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Train staff on new business processing and accounting
- Process simple and complex applications including changes to current applications
- Handle all policy billing
- Provide service to internal and external customers
- Responsible for seeing application through to completion, including accounting
- Repair and submit new business reports Job Location ID - Boise Department INS - SERVICE Position Type Full Time AutoReqId 7598BR Required Qualifications Qualified candidates must possess a college degree and or four to six years of customer service experience and or administrative experience (i.e. retail, banking, and real-estate).
New York Life - 17 months ago
New York Life Insurance has been providing life insurance policies in the Big Apple since it was a tiny seed. While the top mutual life...