- Establish and maintain high quality customer relationships
- Process routine financial and non-financial transactions on variable policies with expediency and accuracy
- Assist with answering calls from customer service line and responding to customer's questions and requests including point of call processing
- Issue routine correspondence to customers and agents
- Develop working knowledge of the organization's products and services
- Develop working knowledge of administrative and mainframe systems needed for research and processing of transactions
- Act as support to internal staff with regards to researching administrative cases, inquiries and other issues
- Work on special projects as assigned by the manager Job Location OH - Cleveland Department INS - SERVICE Position Type Full Time AutoReqId 7603BR Required Qualifications College preferred.
New York Life - 2 years ago
New York Life Insurance has been providing life insurance policies in the Big Apple since it was a tiny seed. While the top mutual life...