Tracking Code 10277
DRC is currently seeking, is seeking a talented and experienced Requirements Analyst candidate with strong communication, writing, and analytical skills to support all phases of requirements development and management activities (including solicitation, development, review and analysis, and maintenance) for Security Software Architecture (CHIO-SSA) project within the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).
This position requires interaction with technical members of different VA organizations to solicit, analyze, validate, and develop cross-cutting requirements.
General Responsibilities Include :
- Perform requirement development activities assigned by the VA Security Requirements Steering Committee (SRSC).
- Develop requirements ballots and submit to SRSC members for review and approval.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all aspects of requirements development in SRSC meetings.
- Interact with different stakeholders across VA to solicit, develop, review, and update requirements.
- Review and parse the VA and Federal publications such as (NIST, ASTM, etc.) as requested and defined by SRSC to develop requirements.
- Update, restructure, and maintain an Access databases for SRSC
- Capture and post SRSC meeting minutes and other relevant material on VA SharePoint and Wiki sites.
- Work with team SMEs to develop and update security requirements
- Generate reports for DRC project manager and VA management as requested.
- Participate in team meetings and client meetings.
- Assist in developing weekly and monthly reports for client. Required Skills
- Expert level knowledge of best practice Requirement Development and Management
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in MS Access to update and maintain SRSC Access database for client
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Groove and MS SharePoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent team work and customer service skills Required Experience
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in developing and managing software and technical requirements.
- B.S in IT, CS, MIS, or related fields.
- 4+ years of providing technical support (related to security requirements) to client senior management
Job Location Ballston, Virginia, United States
- Knowledge of experience with CMMI requirements development and management policy and processes
- Familiar with VA and Federal security policies and standards
- Experience with VIZIO and UML
- Familiar with QA best practice
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Dynamics Research Corporation
- 3 years ago - save job
Dynamics Research Corporation (DRC) is a provider of engineering, technical, information technology (IT) and management consulting services...