Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Description Of Work:
Responsible for all requirements analysis activities for a custom-built Management System. As the Requirements Analyst, he/she is responsible for working with the customer and the project team for overall requirements management, to include requirements solicitation, requirements documentation, requirements clarification, requirements traceability, and any associated processes and procedures.
Qualifications/Experience (including years and technical experience required):
- At least 4 years of large, enterprise-wide information system development experience, at least 1 of which must be in requirements management
- Proficiency with requirements management tools
- Experience with the requirements management needs of a DoD software acquisition program
- Ability to work as a team member in a diverse group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Able to pass a security/background check; must be US citizen
- Experience with military management information systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience and/or knowledge of CMM/CMMI
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and/or principles of software engineering
New Orleans, Louisiana. Some travel may be required.
Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Geocent is an equal opportunity employer: EOE/M/F/D/V
Geocent, LLC. - 2 years ago
We provide technology solutions across a wide variety of functional areas. Our clients include government, defense, homeland security,...