- Analyze epics and user stories, develop test scenarios and test plans;
- Perform change request (CR) / (RT) analysis necessary to develop accurate and testable test scenarios;
- Develop positive and negative test cases and establish the requirements traceability matrix (RTM);
- Support Testing Specialists during test execution and review test evidence files;
- Manage work products in CALT, Quality Center, and SharePoint;
- Escalate the issues and risks in a timely manner;
- Under the supervision of Sr. Requirements Analysts perform other duties as assigned;
- Assist Business Owners during test planning phase of user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Review work products and deliverables;
- Participate, as needed, in CMS test case walkthroughs; and
- Participate in all joint application development (JAD) sessions, system related walkthroughs and overviews sessions.
Required Skills & Yrs of experience
Desired Skills & Yrs of Experience Prior CMS healthcare applications work experience would be plus.
- 3 years of work experience in SDLC framework, testing life cycles, and agile methodologies.
- 3 years of work experience in writing effective test cases/scenarios/procedures for the complex systems based on user stories.
- 3 years of work experience in Functional and End-to-end testing.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in Healthcare domain, preferably insurance industry.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in executing test cases/procedures and defect management using HP QC.
- Prior work experience in CMMI, QA audit compliance processes, policies and procedures etc.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in using HP QC, DOORS, MKS.
- 2 to 3 years of Work experience in Service Oriented Architecture, BRM, XML, and/or web services
- Working independently and/or collaborative team player.
- Ensure the integrity and security of the healthcare products and the data.
- Excellent Communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Independently analyze and evaluate the impact of the functional changes, understanding physical and logical data modeling, and entity relationships of database tables.
- Software development background would be a plus.