Clearance: Top Secret/ Polygraph
The Requirements Analyst provides the following support to the Information Technology (IT) customers across the Extended Enterprise: Elicit and analyze IT requirements to determine customer needs. Interface with IT professionals to produce, store, communicate, and disseminate information, as it relates to software applications and computer hardware. Serve as a liaison between customers and implementation organizations. Directly contributes to IT program/project efforts; to include project cost estimation, validating, tracking, eliciting, and documenting requirements. Utilizes expert communications skills to support skilled technical resources, report on technical progress, identify resolution for problem areas, and writes and reviews technical documentation.
Skill Level 2: The Requirements Analyst tasks include: Elicit requirements from customers using expert communication skills. Review requirements and determine if requirements are clear, complete, consistent, and advise with resolving any conflicts.
· Record requirements which may be documented in various forms (i.e. Remedy, SM 7, and Templates).
· Prepare requirement status reviews and other formal reviews.
· Review and provide recommendations to provide appropriate provisioning of requirements.
· Attend training in support of the Government program/project. Participate in meetings with service providers, to ensure their needs are addressed.
· Verify compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements, to avoid misroutes of requirements.
· Provide statistical data on the quantity of customers’ requirements processed
· Communicate issues and identify possible solutions.
· Write and collect requirement procedures.
· Verify that their requirements strategies and fiscal responsibilities are addressed.
· Level 2 Qualifications: Two (2) years experience in requirement gathering or of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government or within the Intelligence Community.
· Requirements Analyst shall have basic knowledge of the requirements management, requirements elicitation, and information technology.
RTGX, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard