The Requirements Analyst shall develop computer system specifications that address business requirements and that fit with customer system architecture standards. The Requirements Analyst shall capture or update user and functional system requirements via user interviews, system reviews, and process assessments. The Requirements Analyst shall support the creation of logical data models based on function requirements. The Requirements Analyst shall develop use cases/test cases for new applications. The Analyst shall assess detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics. The Requirements Analyst shall interface with users to define problems, determine system data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design issues. The Requirements Analyst shall demonstrate the ability to work under moderate supervision and as part of a development team. The project Requirements Analyst shall coordinate and participate in all related NEXSYS Program requirements meetings and activities. The Requirements Analyst shall maintain and update Requirements documentation and Traceability Matrices throughout the project SDLC. The Requirements shall support production of other SDLC deliverables to ensure linkages to original requirements are maintained. The Analyst shall validate requirements by organizing and conducting outreach sesions with customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under moderate supervision as part of a development team
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience in technical aspects of systems development including systems analysis, design and Information Assurance
- Ability to work in a high ops tempo and in crisis situations
- TS/SCI with no objection to obtain a CI/Poly as required
- Experience in project and requirements documentation development
- Experience in meeting facilitation
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Working experience in requirement analysis and management
- PMP Certification or experience with PMP processes (highly desired)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Experience conducting requirements mangement across the SDLC life cycle.
- Experience supporting DoD and Intelligence Community cutomers.
- Leadership and or mangement of requirements team (highly desired)
Vector Planning & Services, Inc - 20 months ago