To contact me directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: Established in 1996, Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) is a global technology and managed services firm that has provided solutions to over 900 government and commercial clients in various industries. With its mission of “helping clients achieve measurable results,” VIP helps its customers challenge boundaries and uncover new possibilities to increase productivity, maximize revenue, improve performance, mitigate risks, and reduce costs. VIP has over 700 staff and offers expertise spanning eight core service offerings: Business Intelligence, ERP Consulting & Integration, Technology-Based Learning Solutions, Management Consulting, Software Quality Management & Testing, Application Design & Development, Systems Maintenance & Operations, and Network & Data Center Infrastructure Consulting. VIP’s corporate headquarters is located in Folsom, California with offices in DC Metro, New York City and Houston.
Responsibilities: Requirements Lead will work with all stakeholders to: development team, user community and customer, or the appropriate vendors) to produce information that is clear, concise, and compliant. As a result of each contact point with our stakeholders (exercises, trainings, working groups, feedback, steering committee meetings), the Requirements Lead will collect information that will affect current and future functional requirements for programs. The candidate will analyze the information and coordinate with customer and the software team to provide informed recommendations on how, when, and why the functional requirements should or should not be updated. Additional requirements include:
Additional Duties and Responsibilities: • Exercise Management Services I-STEP facilitates 15 to 30 training and exercise events a year. These may include discussions and operations based exercises, seminars, and workshops.
The primary purpose of this project is to develop accurate and informed input toward creating appropriate and useful Functional Requirements Documentation (FRD) that accurately support DHS guidance and the homeland security community. VIP have significant experience developing Functional Requirements through our work on EXIS, the Lessons Learned Information System (LLIS), NEXS System, DDS, HSEEP Web site, EEG Builder, MSEL Builder, TCL/UTL Database, etc.
- Program Support Activities Program support may include activities supporting strategic planning, risk-based security analysis, capability demonstrations, requirements forecasting, stakeholder outreach, program management, training development and delivery.
Qualifications: Work Experience requirements
- 5+ years with analysis, design, and technical writing. Hands on experience creating System Requirements documents, Functional Requirements documents, User Manuals, Design Documents, RTM, Data Dictionary, and Training materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of workflow management a plus.
- Experience analyzing criminal investigations and writing system documentation.
- Experience writing documentation for web-based applications
- Excellent Excel and MS Project skills.
- Interviews and surveys DHS stakeholders
- Interfaces with customers to collect and analyze information
Preferred Qualifications: • Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
Physical Requirements: Sit Bend Stand Walk Handle objects (manual dexterity) Use fine finger movements (type) Must carry/lift loads of up to 25 lbs. Mental Requirements: Read/comprehend Write Perform calculations Communicate orally Reason and analyze EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE/F/M/DV. VIP participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
- High quality interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of and experience with DHS exercise programs
- Experience gathering requirements for a large, complex exercise project.
Monster - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -