Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and Validate Business and Technical Requirements for all Infrastructure related Services
- Review Business, Functional, Design, Testing Requirements
- Develop, Update and Review bidirectional Traceability Matrix for requirements management
- Review Progress against Requirements
- Develop, Update and Review Best Practices, Guidelines for Requirements
- Develop, Update and Review Evaluation Methodology for Requirements Analysis
- Review requirements change requests and provide recommendations to Change Request Board based on Architectural, Design and Delivery Risk Assessment
- Provide risk assessment for requirements change requests
- Review design against the requirements document to ensure that work is staying in scope
- Review Requirements Traceability and Status Reports to ensure requirements are being met.
- 7-10 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
- US Citizen
- ITIL v3 Certification
EES, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with EES, LLC. feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
Please forward your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com , placing Requirements Management and ITIL Support Specialist (13-009) in the subject line. All resumes go directly to a recruiter for consideration. Candidates only, no agencies.