Responsible and accountable for all aspects of assigned VMS/MSP client relations management, including cultivation, administration, and maintenance of the VMS/MSP client relationship.
Responsible for day to day communication with assigned VMS/MSP Service Delivery Coordinators (SDC)/Staffing Specialists.
Responsible for obtaining consistent and timely feedback on all client submittals, client interviews and oversight of the offer/onboarding process of new candidates.
Responsible for partnering with Bartech’s Employee Care Center for reengagement of all contractors coming off assignment.
Requires a combination of developing stronger business relationships within an existing account and advancing the overall market share within an assigned account(s).
Responsibility entails managing a solid, profitable relationship with assigned clients through the delivery of exceptional recruiting activity, metrics and customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding and trust.
Responsible for adhering to the gross profit requirements and expectations in account.
Responsible for the maintenance of records/information in BULLHORN.
Forecast volume, profitability and customer satisfaction goals on an annual basis.
Complete reports as required.
Direct activity of other Bartech support staff within the assigned customer.
Comply with company rules, regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Responsible for day to day maintenance of requisition fulfillment via in person, phone, email and online management application.
- Works with Team Leads and Account Executive teams in all departments, helping them identify, prioritize and manage job requirements.
- Partner with Team Lead in determining priority of assignments and work flow management.
- Will assist Team Leads in identifying all opportunities across customer base of job orders where a qualified candidate may fit.
- Will assist in coordination and management of daily Focus Order meetings amongst the Team Lead and Account Executive team.
- This is a relationship development role that requires effective call planning, identification of key decisions makers and end user influencers within the account.
- Develops and executes approved account plans for assigned accounts to maintain and maximize client market. Ensures market share growth and actively seeks solutions and improvement programs as required.
- Utilizes organizational methodology to drive market share growth and account transparency across the servicing teams. Communicates and drives account plan through regular communication and consistent documentation.
- Works collaboratively with operations to ensure program delivery, communication and challenge resolution. Delivers agreed upon usage, cost savings, compliance and performance metrics reporting.
- Assists in the preparation of annual account budget, projects intermittent financial forecasts and conducts regular expense evaluation.
- Works with assigned Account Executive to communicate regularly with customer strategic contacts. Prepares and conducts quarterly customer business reviews.
- Regularly documents account plans, activities, account escalation and resolutions.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to work well within a team and share information as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical staffing services.
- Working knowledge of Bartech company services.
- Effective sales and closing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Ability to organize projects and tasks.
- Ability to resolve issues and build consensus.
Level of Education:
- Must have staffing agency experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Technical staffing industry sales, recruiting and/or account management experience.
- Knowledge of:
- Staffing Industry and/or MSP/VMS Models
- Recruiting Technical Skill Sets in a MSP/VMS Model
- Previous Experience in Recruiting Information Technology or Automotive Skill Sets is Preferred
- Previous experience managing recruiters.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals are required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and customer service skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows.
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...