JOB LOCATION: INGLESIDE, TEXAS
# OF OPENINGS: 12
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for at least 12 experienced Rescue Technicians to p rovide technical rescue standby for customer projects including confined space rescue and technical rope rescue, as well as first aid and CPR.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices in compliance with client’s standards.
- In case of accident, locate the patient, assess any injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the threatening environment and turns over to EMS for medical attention and transport.
- Performs on-going monitoring of job conditions and equipment resources and reports observations and recommendations to supervisor to assure both worker and team safety is maintained at all times. Completes daily ICS (Incident Command System).
- Assists in assessing potential hazards and drafts a Confined Space Rescue Preplan and a Rescue Safety Analysis (RSA). Identifies and communicates potential hazards to all affected parties. Determines hazard controls and emergency contingency plans and ensures that required safety equipment and PPE is readily available and in good working order. May c onduct general air quality monitoring and make recommendations for hazard control or personal protective equipment based on the interpretation of this data. Conducts daily job briefings with customer and workers.
- Follows handling, inspection, cleaning and preventative maintenance guidelines for all rescue equipment so that it is in a constant state of readiness.
- Minimum Education: High School or GED
- A minimum of 2 years In petrochemical, municipal or industrial safety equipment industry.
- Rescue Technician – Processes critical reasoning skills and is capable of applying them effectively in stressful situations. Displays confidence and accepts the challenge and high degree of responsibility entailed in this position.
- TWIC Card
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- First Aid with AED
- First Responder or better preferred
- Rescue Technician
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue Certification
- Current driver’s license
- OSHA Training
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Fall Protection
- Fire Safety/Fire Watch
- Confined Space Attendant, Entrant, Rescue, Technical Rope Rescue Level I as required by facility
- Offshore Water Survival (HUET)
- Safe Gulf
- USCG/MMS Rules & Regulations
- Basic H2S
HOW TO APPLY:
- Salary is commensurate with experience;
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis;
- Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance;
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available;
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching;
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan.
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 16 months ago