Assist in the research and development of new products and the industrialization of new
products. Assist in maintaining current product line; also support plant functions as needed.
1. Create samples in test kitchen, including cutting and packaging.
2. Assist in rolling out new products from R&D to production (including but not limited to introducing training to production personnel on new product standards).
3. Oversee all aspects of test runs in plant cooperatively with the R&D Department staff.
4. Must have flexibility of hours for early morning test runs.
5. Prepare and package sales team product sample requests as directed by the R & D Product Manager.
6. Follow all good Manufacturing practices (GMP's).
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
2. OverseeallOverseeall Musthave4. 6. Research
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1-3 years baking experience preferable in food manufacturing environment. Must be able to perform basic mathematical skills. Must be able to read, write and comprehend basic instructions and processes of the job. High School Diploma or Equivalent Must possess good interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others Ability to promote teamwork Must be able to operate freight elevator properly & safely.
Dianne's Fine Desserts - 22 months ago