The Cadmus Group, Inc. is seeking individuals with backgrounds in environmental or life sciences, economics, statistics, public finance, public policy, or closely related fields.
Our projects focus on developing and implementing environmental policy, particularly with regard to drinking water and water quality in the United States. Research Analysts perform a variety of tasks including data collection and analysis, literature searches and reviews, assessment of the impact of policy decisions, logistical and administrative project support, and communication of research results.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
- Experience with analyzing data and interpreting data.
- Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including setting priorities and adapting to changes in a time-sensitive, deliverable driven workplace.
- Strong organizational, detail-oriented skills.
- Initiative and ability to self-direct on assignments.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- Academic or professional experience in any of these areas: economics, statistics, cost-benefit analysis, database management, statistical/economic modeling.
- Experience in professional/consulting business environment.
- Applied experience with qualitative and/or quantitative research activities in academic or professional setting.
This position is located in our Waltham, MA office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 13 months ago