The Cadmus Group, Inc. is currently seeking an entry-level professional to support administrative and home office functions for the company’s growing international development practice.
• Maintain project and financial management controls and processes.
• Meet internal and client cost and activity tracking and reporting requirements.
• Liaise with Cadmus Contracts and Accounting staff to maintain workflow and fulfill contractual and financial requirements.
• Serve as an administrative/financial point of contact for independent and institutional subcontractors.
• Support business development initiatives through directed research, analysis, and proposal preparation.
• Conduct research, analysis, and writing to support the completion of technical products and deliverables in the areas of environmental compliance and environmentally sound project design and management.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Environmental or Earth Sciences, Business or Public Administration, International Relations, or a related academic program.
• Candidates must have demonstrated experience completing project management tasks.
• Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills, and be able to quickly and accurately synthesize complex issues or scenarios for internal and client audiences.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite of programs, particularly Excel and Word.
• Successful completion of an internship in a business consulting, environmental management, or government services setting
• Foreign language skills
• International volunteer experience
The position will be based in our Waltham, MA office. International travel and field work are not expected in the first year of the position.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 6 months ago