The Cadmus Group seeks a highly motivated entry level communications consultant to provide program support on environmental, public health, and green building issues for clients at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, and Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Responsibilities may include data collection, research and analysis, product development and marketing support, public awareness and outreach campaigns, and logistical support for program activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Public Policy, Public Health, Political Science, Economics, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational abilities and detail orientation.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to travel.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Power Point.
• Social media marketing experience preferred.
• Health communications experience.
This position is located in our Arlington, VA office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 10 months ago