The Cadmus Group, Inc. is seeking several entry level research analysts to join our Energy Services Division. The Energy Services team at Cadmus provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations.
Our primary areas of focus are:
Program Evaluation: Working with energy conservation program sponsors to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and portfolios and measure/verify program energy savings impacts.
Program Planning: Working with clients to assess potentials for energy savings and design energy conservation programs that capture the maximum savings potential.
Candidates should have interest and knowledge in the field of energy management or energy efficiency. They should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, be highly self-motivated to perform and learn, be able to work collaboratively and independently, and manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with input from supervisors. The ideal candidate will be able to perform both big picture and detail-oriented tasks across wide-ranging, dynamic projects within the Energy Services Division.
- Assist with planning and implementing process evaluations and program design projects.
- Conduct primary and secondary data collection efforts as well as data analysis.
- Analyze and interpret data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations for improvement and write results into clear, concise reports.
- Contribute to draft and final reports, including results and actionable recommendations.
- Ensure high quality client deliverable in all activities.
- Contribute to proposal efforts.
- Assist with project management activities such as internal coordination and budget tracking.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
- Experience with analyzing data and interpreting data.
- Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including setting priorities and adapting to changes in a time-sensitive, deliverable driven workplace.
- Strong organizational, detail-oriented skills.
- Initiative and ability to self-direct on assignments.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- Familiarity with energy sector and/or utility industry.
- Academic or professional experience in any of these areas: economics, statistics, cost-benefit analysis, database management, statistical/economic modeling.
- Experience in professional/consulting business environment.
- Applied experience with qualitative and/or quantitative research activities in academic or professional setting.
We are hiring for the following locations:
- Portland, OR
- Boulder, CO
- Madison, WI
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in one file.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard