FULCRUM IT JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Research Analyst (IPAS2)
FLSA Status: Full-time,Salary,Exempt
Location: Suitland, MD
Manager: Program Manager
Summary: The analysts provides direct support to tactical war fighters, major joint commands, and national agencies providing near-real-time threat warning information to deployed forces by resolving current ambiguities within the databases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Works closely with the senior controllers and watch personnel in routing high-level communications.
2. Will provide analytical support for the movement of merchant information between Naval and Allied forces, and the Intelligence Community (IC).
3. Will monitor, track and conduct in-depth quality assurance analysis of all incoming source data and ensure information is proficiently disseminated.
4. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Education: HS Diploma
- Experience: The candidate shall provide All Source Analysis with a minimum of 3- 4 years of experience working in the IC, preferable the maritime industry/ military environment and have the ability to review data and make sound analytical decisions. Military experience with 2-4 years of experience in Gale-lite, ELINT and Microsoft Office products. Naval experience and experience with Wrangler.
- Computers: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Certificates: None
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- US Passport: Not required
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent Written Communication skills.
- Experience using Databases conduction queries.
- Experience using photo editing software; i.e. Photo Shop.
- Excellent research experience and/ or data collections experience.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
If visits to areas of operations overseas are required with this position, you may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Fulcrum IT Services is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal, state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum IT specializes in the areas of Enterprise Services, Applications Development, Data Management, Cyber Security, and Intelligence Analysis.
Fulcrum IT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V