About the Contract: CCSi provides project management and technical support services to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology (US-VISIT) Program’s Identity Services Branch located in Rosslyn, VA and Baltimore, MD.
Position Description: The Research Analyst will review immigration records against Government systems, compare the information against preset criteria and determine the if further action is needed.
· Meet or exceed minimum quality and productions standards
· Proactively notify the Project Manager of any problems or issues
· Proactively notify the Project Manager of any trends or errors
· Log work completed on a daily basis
Qualifications for this position include:
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Attention to detail
· Skilled in time and task management
· Ability to work independently
· Interpersonal skills
· Oral and written communication skills
· BS/BA Degree
· Candidate must be a US citizen and be able to pass a DHS security screening background check
Skills: Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Access & Outlook
CCSi - 24 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...