Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Dallas, Texas
Salary: $28, 000 - $32, 000, depending on experience; plus full health benefits
Job Type: Full-time; standard hours
An industry leader in the specialty servicing of distressed mortgages. Many of the nation s largest servicers, banks, mortgage insurers, private equity firms and investment banks rely on this company's collection and servicing resources. The company is licensed nationwide as a mortgage servicer and debt collection company. They employ 300+ professionals in the single location in Dallas, Texas.
Performed duties include, but are not limited to:
- Review and extract data from various online databases and contact companies in order to verify account and/or property information
- Responsible for responding via letters and phone conversations to borrower inquiries and disputes, as well as internal research requests
- Work closely with all company departments to achieve maximum results
- Responsible for reporting and inputting the results of research into the servicing system
Degree: Bachelor s Degree; 3.0 GPA or higher required, will look at candidates with 5+ years of Title experience but non-degreed.
- Should enjoy speaking to people and computer research
- Detail oriented with the ability to work within deadlines
- Technical and analytical skills required for making decisions and piecing together information
- Ability to work as a team member and willing to learn all aspects of the mortgage servicing industry
Experience: Previous mortgage experience not required
We specialize in the executive placement of administrative, accounting, legal, and information systems professionals.
An executive search...