E*TRADE Financial Corporation, an online investing & trading pioneer, with 4.5 million accounts in 40 countries and $110 billion in customer assets, is continuing to reinvent the online trading industry. Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will be continually learning and challenged to develop your career. SUMMARY
E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corporate Services (CSG) provides companies and their employees with solutions to effectively manage their stock plan benefits. E*TRADE Financial is one of the top organizations in this market, competing successfully against companies like Citi/SmithBarney, UBS, Fidelity, and Merrill Lynch.
The products and services encompass administration, management and tracking of stock plans, as well as brokerage services for stock option, purchase and restricted stock plans. Primary products and services are:
- Equity Edge - the leading stock plan administration software program
- Stock Plan – a Web and phone-based brokerage service for employees to manage their stock plan wealth
- Outsourcing services – to assist companies who wish to gain leverage by outsourcing their stock plan administration
E*TRADE Corporate Services is seeking an industry professional experienced in stock plan administration software and services. The position reports to the Product Development team. As a member of Product Development team this individual’s responsibilities include supporting Product Management with market and product research and managing escalated product issues. This person will be a strong champion for and have excellent knowledge of the firm’s products and services. This role requires a combination of detail oriented, analytical thinking, coupled with strong execution capability. The successful candidate will be self-starting and requires extraordinary skills in getting things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment with quickly changing priorities.
Individuals must have experience in building and maintaining effective business processes and have a good working knowledge of equity compensation. This position is required to successfully complete the CEE exam within the 90 days of holding the position.
Core components of the position include:
- Build and maintain effective business processes
- Work on team building with stakeholders such as marketing, sales, technology and client management groups, and with other units in Corporate Services and within E*TRADE
- Support the product management team with product and market research to analyze industry trends and competitors’ offerings
- Work with Sales and Client Management to provide Product Management’s responses and input to RFP processes
- Managing escalated support inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Work all cases to resolution in a timely and professional manner
- Manage application bug fix queue and issue tech alerts
- Maintain a professional relationship at all times when communicating with all stakeholders
- Incidents and issues are resolved within an appropriate timeframe relative to the severity and complexity of the issue, referring to the SLA for the minimum guidelines
- Demonstrate responsibility and ownership in bringing escalated issues to resolution
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with internal operational teams to improve processes and service levels for our corporate clients
- Some domestic travel may be required REQUIREMENTS
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://career.etrade.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
- Business process building experience of advantage
- Minimum three plus years of demonstrated experience and successes in equity plan management products and services; ideally in roles involving product research and system analysis as well as quality assurance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Combination of strong analytical and documentation skills, attention to detail without losing sight of end to end process and long term strategy and deep client empathy are essential for this position
- Capability to understand and balance needs of multiple client requests and tasks are critical for success in this role
- Ability to follow-through on the most complex issue and persistently manage them to closure
- A good understanding of product development and maintenance life-cycle and an ability work effectively within a team of product managers, business analysts and technology as well as business teams
- Equity plan management and client support as well as E*TRADE Corporate Services experience preferred.
E*TRADE Financial is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
E*TRADE Financial - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
E*TRADE is an innovative financial services company offering a full suite of easy-to-use online brokerage, investing and related banking...