EurekaFacts, a growing research firm, is looking for a research professional with strong quantitative and qualitative research skills, as well as superb writing skills. Projects include cognitive interviews, usability studies, focus groups, survey research, measure use and attitudes toward resources or organizations, measure employee or customer satisfaction, evaluate programs, develop demographic profiles, estimate demand or trade-offs, and study of marketing situations, among other activities. The Research Analyst will:
- Conduct qualitative, survey research and analysis on various projects supporting non-profit and government initiatives.
- Conduct research studies following the research plan, developing questionnaires, sample frames, collecting data, analysing information and writing research findings reports.
- Review and summarize publications relevant to required analyses, to provide context for interpreting findings.
- Minimum of three years of social science research including survey research design, programming, analysis and reporting. Knowledge and experience in research including quantitative and qualitative research.
- Excellent command of the English language both in writing and orally.
- Strong writing, editing skills, strong attention to detail and project coordination skills.
- Knowledge and experience in survey research, questionnaire design, research methods, statistical studies and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products including proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of research software such as survey development tools, interviewing software, SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interpersonal communication skills, moderating and/or interviewing experience
- Bachelor degree in social sciences or related field. Master degree preferred
- Background in program evaluation, organizational research or psychology is preferred.
Our benefits include health, retirement, profit sharing, great vacation, holidays, and a positive professional environment. We are also conveniently located on Rockville Pike, two blocks north of the Rockville Metro. Free parking.
Submit Resume, Cover letter, Salary requirements
Indeed - 23 months ago