We are looking for a marketing research professional with a strong qualitative and quantitative research skills, as well as superb writing skills. Project related work will include marketing research and analysis using qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis on various projects. Conduct tasks related to research design, survey development and analysis while helping the Project Manager keep tasks on track. Conduct research studies following the research plan, developing questionnaires, interview protocols, screeners, moderators’ guides, collecting data, analyzing information and writing research findings reports. Create tables, graphs, charts and other graphic displays of data. Review and summarize publications relevant to required analyses, to provide context for interpreting findings.
• A bachelor's degree in marketing plus two years of marketing research or social science research experience is required. Advanced degree a plus.
• Knowledge and experience in both quantitative and qualitative research.
• Documented experience in writing research finding reports.
• Knowledge and experience in questionnaire design, research methods, and data analysis.
• Knowledge and experience in designing and conducting qualitative research, analyzing and interpreting data and writing research findings reports from focus groups, or one-on-one interviews.
• Knowledge of research software such as survey development tools, interviewing software, qualitative analysis software, SPSS, or STATA, etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products including proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Excellent command of the English language both in writing and orally. Strong writing, editing skills, strong attention to detail and project coordination skills.
• Interpersonal communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
Additional Comments: Our benefits include health, dental, vision, retirement, vacation, holidays, fitness center, and a positive professional environment. We are also conveniently located at the Rockville Metro.
Please submit resume, cover letter, salary history/requirements and writing sample that demonstrates skills in writing research findings reports. Please reference the job title in the subject line and apply to email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is the market research and analysis firm that brings you the market information you need to make decisions, discover and...