s Digital Market Intelligence practice, 4th largest market research company worldwide with experts in over 100 global markets, measures and quantifies multi-media ROI; ultimately illustrating and optimizing the incremental value of Digital Marketing Communications.
The DMI department specifically focuses on measuring and analyzing the digital components of a client’s marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the Research Analyst are to oversee and manage the execution of research projects from needs assessment through analysis delivery. In addition, he/she will work closely with technical implementation, data collection, and analytics teams, to deliver top notch research solutions to our clients.
• Responsible for the successful implementation of assigned DMI projects from start to finish.
• This includes, but is not limited to recommending the ideal project design and methodology based on client goals. o Programing and scripting of survey.
• Leading client through step by step implementation process and ensuring study has been set up properly.
• Ensures data is collected accurately and timely by effectively and consistently managing the data collection process.
• Develops firm understanding of methodologies and understands the implications for the results based off of the various methods.
• Proactively and consistently provides data collection updates to client to ensure collection of sufficient sample size. o Ensures all required variables are tracked appropriately.
• Develops an understanding of clients’ business needs and apply this understanding to assist in project design.
• Includes but is not limited to assisting in writing survey questionnaires.
• Recommending products that best suit client goal.
• Assists with the creation of client deliverables, including reports and presentations, using MS PowerPoint and Excel.
Experience and Skills:
• 0-2 years market research experience.
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills – the ability to handle multiple clients and multiple projects at any given point without dropping the ball.
• Extreme attention to detail and adherence to quality control processes.
• Effectively communicate across a variety of departments (development, ad ops, client services, sales, etc.)
• Positive, upbeat attitude, natural inquisitiveness and desire to learn and grow
Additional Preferred Skills
• Understanding of the digital landscape and how various organizations function within the system (Digital agencies, DSPs, Networks, Publishers, etc.)
• Understanding of digital tagging strategies, optimization, and implementation.
• Familiarity with standard 3rd party ad servers.
Education: BA/BS in quantitative social sciences (psychology, sociology, political science, economics, market research)
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
GfK Custom Research North America - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard