Through proprietary global panels and research products and services, Lightspeed Research delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
We have significantly grown since we were incorporated in May 2000. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities - requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Lightspeed Research is part of the Kantar Group, one of the world's largest research, insight and consultancy networks and the research arm of WPP - the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities. The Financial Services Group at Lightspeed Research is seeking a Research Analyst to help support and grow our business in the retail financial services and payments industries.
The Research Analyst is responsible for understanding client needs and extracting insight and value from proprietary Lightspeed behavioral data sources for clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a sophisticated team of analysts that provides competitive intelligence and strategic insights to the top financial services companies and consulting firms in the U.S.
Analysis and reporting:
General responsibilities to the team:
- Manage client relationships: meet with clients to understand their business goals objectives and how to use research and proprietary data sources to advance those objectives; conducting analyses and presenting results of analyses to advance client research and business needs; advise clients on how best to use data and reports; and extend relationships further into client companies.
- Take an active role in delivering value to clients by being both highly responsive and proactive.
- Create research reports and PowerPoint presentations that provide clients with useful information and insights that can help them create differentiated strategies.
- Use SPSS to extract insight from complex, relational databases.
- Independently seek value in the data in order to provide additional insight above what was requested by clients.
- Serve as a resource for custom client analysis requests.
ata can help prospects.
- Collaborate with other analysts on projects and to support other clients as required due to deadlines and vacation schedules
- Support sales with proof-of-capabilities to charter clients includes participating in sales calls as well as working with Sales to determine how our d Requirements:
- Deep consumer marketing or survey research experience is expected. Previous experience in the financial services industries specifically credit card, banking, or consumer lending is helpful.
- Because this role interfaces directly with clients, this individual is outgoing, efficient, and will represent Lightspeed well via regular phone, in-person, and email communication
- Candidate will have at least three years of experience supporting client relationships
- This individual will have demonstrated quantitative research skills and strong familiarity with SPSS or SAS
- This individual is comfortable with large, complex data files and has a strong intuitive understanding of relational databases, data fields, and their manipulation.
- Assist other analysts on the team, as appropriate.
Bachelors Degree in Market Research or other related discipline
3 plus years of relevant market research experience
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Kantar HQ - 17 months ago